Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gretchen, what a tiny princess

Gretchen, was our neighbor at the NICU and I asked Beckie(Gretchen's mom) if she would like me to take some photographs of them!!! Of course, what mother would turn down photographs of their precious miracle! Well here are some of my favorites from the shoot!!
Hope all is well with this sweet family!!!




The smile that we caught on camera, how amazing, I just love this picture and I know mom and dad did also, they used it as their birth announcement!!!! How awesome!!!!






2 comments:

Jessica G-T said...

what beautiful pictures!

my son was in the NICU as well. it's such a special thing to see these beautiful children that are such little miracles and blessings. they are so strong!

Beckie Perreault said...

Hi Missy, Greg and Brevinn---What a delight to see these again. I used the same ones in G's scrapbook! :) Just wanted to stop in and say hi. One of the other NICU moms we've kept in touch with was looking for your info so I had to pop in. G came home Dec. 22, just before Christmas (our best gift ever!) after 4 mos. at UCONN. She's doing great! Beckie