Friday, February 20, 2009

YEAR OF GIVING

I am soooo excited about this!!!! The reason for this post is to start getting the word spread about my "Year of Giving." I have decided to make this year extra special. Our country is facing tragic economic downfalls; and I want to give back and create photographs that are beautiful & affordable!!!

So......I've decided to:

-Take $500 off EVERY WEDDING PACKAGE

-Then when you book a wedding with Galleria Vivid Photography you'll receive a
FREE ENGAGEMENT SIGNATURE ALBUM

And....:

-Give all employees of ESPN receive one FREE session and a FREE 11x14 metallic photograph

-Give all new clients that received my information from "My New Wardrobe," a $25 OFF a children's session and a 5x10 DESI-PRINT

-Finally, the last thing that I am working on is getting involved with the "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" organization. This organization is a God-sent to many parents who are struggling with the loss of their infants. Helping parents heal through the beautiful images of their children that they can cherish forever. To find out more information on this amazing organization go to: nowilaymedowntosleep.org



No comments: