Thursday, June 18, 2009

Smash SESSION!!!

My brand new smash sessions!!!!!! I'm soooo excited about this. So I've been doing this for a looooong time but I've added a new twist! My good friend Amy is very creative and she has designed these tutu's for her daughter!!! A look that I've been wanting to capture for a long time now!!! YEY!!! For the long term Amy is looking at starting her own company to sell these beautiful items! How exciting!

Sign up for a Smash Session
, only $199
Galleria Vivid handles the details...cake, tutu, balloons....for boys.... cake, balloons(lots of them), and trendy birthday hat. Call today 860-585-7441!

If you are receiving this via email: galleriavivid.blogspot.com





1 comment:

Cari said...

what a great idea! The pictures are adorable as well as the outfits.