Monday, March 15, 2010

Spain Inspired Nora & Scotty {CT Engagement photography}

We traveled to festive downtown Hartford to shoot Nora & Scott's engagement session. Nora lived in Spain for two years and speaks the language fluently, and thus a Spanish theme for Nora & Scott's wedding, flamenco dresses and all!!! Amazing!!!! I shot this session with my new assistant Amy Trahant from Clinton, CT, my new second shooter for 2010!!!
Our shoot started at City Steam in downtown Hartford, a FANTASTIC place for shoots!!! It's a bar lounge atmosphere, with a fantastic menu, they also have a variety of options for Bachelor parties, Bachelorette parties, and Rehearsal Dinners. We ended our sessions at the beautiful Barca Restaurant & Tapas Bar, an amazing restaurant with creative decor and delicious cuisine! It was an honor you two, GOD BLESS!!!!















So the day we were downtown Hartford, there was a tournament happening the same day at the excel center, we encountered a cop on a horse, 3 most likely "college freshman" and their cases of beer. I didn't think I got the "shot" until I edited my pics....WE GOT THE SHOT. LOVE IT!!!!





above: these are some my favorite images, they are different, and almost weird, but in an artsy way, and that is why I LOVE THEM!!!!




above: these two are SO CUTE, I just love them, they are such a sweet couple.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...these are unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nora and Scott Missy certainly captured your fun personalities and the love you share. in the words of randy jackson...these are HOT! congrats again :) it was fun meeting you, Amy (and the cop picture cracks me up!)

Anand Agrawal said...

We provide best intraday tips,100 accurate intraday trading tips and jackpot share market tips. Call now +91- 8486224486
intraday tips
intraday trading tips
share market tips