Monday, March 15, 2010

Spain Inspired Nora & Scotty {CT Engagement photography}

We traveled to festive downtown Hartford to shoot Nora & Scott's engagement session. Nora lived in Spain for two years and speaks the language fluently, and thus a Spanish theme for Nora & Scott's wedding, flamenco dresses and all!!! Amazing!!!! I shot this session with my new assistant Amy Trahant from Clinton, CT, my new second shooter for 2010!!!
Our shoot started at City Steam in downtown Hartford, a FANTASTIC place for shoots!!! It's a bar lounge atmosphere, with a fantastic menu, they also have a variety of options for Bachelor parties, Bachelorette parties, and Rehearsal Dinners. We ended our sessions at the beautiful Barca Restaurant & Tapas Bar, an amazing restaurant with creative decor and delicious cuisine! It was an honor you two, GOD BLESS!!!!















So the day we were downtown Hartford, there was a tournament happening the same day at the excel center, we encountered a cop on a horse, 3 most likely "college freshman" and their cases of beer. I didn't think I got the "shot" until I edited my pics....WE GOT THE SHOT. LOVE IT!!!!





above: these are some my favorite images, they are different, and almost weird, but in an artsy way, and that is why I LOVE THEM!!!!




above: these two are SO CUTE, I just love them, they are such a sweet couple.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...these are unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nora and Scott Missy certainly captured your fun personalities and the love you share. in the words of randy jackson...these are HOT! congrats again :) it was fun meeting you, Amy (and the cop picture cracks me up!)