Friday, January 25, 2008

SARA & SEAN - Newest album Design!!!

























I LOVE this photograph this is one of my favorite images of the year!!!!





Sara & Sean's wedding was one of my most memorable of the year!!! Diana Cheek of Custom Weddings photographed along side of me at this October wedding on a beautiful fall day!!! 
In designing this album, I made sure to keep it fun and vibrant! 
Sara was a teacher and her favorite colors are fusia and lime of course!
Sara came to me in January, she was supposed to be married in July to Sean, but he was overseas and was kept longer then he was supposed to be! At the time I spoke with Sara, she had just found out she had to move her wedding date, she was flustered and frustrated of course! She told me, "I will have my DREAM WEDDING!"  Well Sara, you had a DREAM WEDDING DAY, and I hope you are perfectly happy with your DREAM WEDDING ALBUM!

No comments: