Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring Wedding in Minnesota!!! Congrats Phil & Becky

Well I'm finally getting my blog updated, its practically been a month and a half, I need to get better at this!!! It has been such a fun and busy month!!!! I can hardly believe it is already JUNE!!! Becky & Phil's wedding rocked!!!!! We had soooo much fun photographing them, they were so natural and loving with eachother!!!! I was a bit worried about my energies levels as I was about 4 and a half months pregnant and it was one of my first weddings of the year, but adrenaline really kicked in and we even created a slideshow of some of our favorite images at the end of the night, we had them projected and everyone danced and watched the images!!! It was so cool, and Phil even told us he was fighting back the tears....!!!! You two rock and I can't wait to start working on your Album!!!!



Jill Hall worked with me on this wedding and she did an awesome job!!! I totally miss shooting with you Jill!! And I'd like to take this moment to send a shout out to everyone at New Generation Studio In Katoville!!! Miss all of you!!! .... also It was just like old times... Greg was the videographer at Becky and Phil's wedding and helped me put together the slideshow at the end of the night!!! Thank you baby, I love you!!!

















1 comment:

nikki nicole photography said...

looks like you guys had a blast!!!!

you did get some awesome images!!!!