Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall in Love with Ashley & Justin

Yesterday, we went to Black Rock state park in Watertown to photograph Justin & Ashley's engagement!!! We had a great time! It ended up being a perfect fall day for photographing not too cold at all, yey! Ashley & Justin were a little apprehensive in being affectionate in front of the camera, but you'd never know it....they quickly got the hang of things!!! You two are beautiful, congrats again, I can't wait for the wedding!!!! I am photographing this awesome couple through Nikki Nicole Photography!!!! Thanks Nikki for connecting me with such a fun couple!!!

Link


Justin- I know you're going to kill me for this one, but it is tooooo funny! I am nasty, I know! Well Ashley you have some great material; if you ever need it!






I loved all the ring shots we got; you are the best Ashley for being sooooo flexible!!! I know we are going to have a blast on your wedding day!!!








3 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

LOVE THEM!!!

MY FAVE IS THE FIFTH FROM THE BOTTOM! THE BW ONE!

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE REST YOU ROCK!

Erik Maziarz said...

great fall shoot! love the laying down shots!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!.
Very nice blog.