Monday, May 11, 2009

Majestic Casual

Last Saturday I second shot a wedding with Travis Flynn of Travis Flynn Photography.
It was an emotional and beautiful wedding. The ceremony and reception were located at the cabin in Wickham Park. As the photographs show, it was amazing!!! Also the park overlooks Hartford soooo you can see the skyline in the distance; it was a foggy day so the skyline looks very soft in the distance!!! It is truly picturesque....every now and then I get this feeling... I want to get married all over again...to the same wonderful man of course....but being at Wickham park overlooking a beautiful green and then seeing the skyline in the distance....wow...that is all I can say...sign me up!!!

For those receiving this by email you will have to check the blog to see the slideshow: http://galleriavivid.blogspot.com/



No comments: