Friday, July 24, 2009

Jessica & Ryan in NY{immaculate detailing}

So, I could post about a hundred photographs from this wedding!!!! I am so pumped about this wedding, because it was my first wedding using my NEW CAMERA!!!! YEY!!!! I just received the Canon Mark II, an amazing camera that is going to transform my images with the depth and clarity each image contains even at 4000 ISO, as well as the full-frame view that I cannot get enough of!!!! YEY
I shot this wedding for and with Travis Flynn of TRAVIS FLYNN PHOTOGRAPHY!
He met Ryan, the groom, while he was shooting a Stanley Cup Celebration which Ryan's team won a couple years back while he was playing for the Ducks. Very cool!!! It was an honor to photograph such a fun couple with so much thought put into every last detail of the wedding....I have a feeling that part was Jessica!
I hope I am getting all of these details correct!!!
Also there was a kick butt band!!!! They didnt' have a card with them, but they have mine, so I"m waiting for them to email me so I can send them some FUN pictures I captured of them rocking out!!! They were phenom I'm telling you....I always get the urge to strike a move at the reception but this time, it was unbearable to not bust a move!!!
Thanks again for allowing me to capture these fleeting moments.... for you Ryan & Jessica!!!



It was a beautiful day in an unpredictable summer!!!



Jess knows how to light up the camera, amazing beauty!

The back of her dress was a work of art, unbelievable!


I love how artistic this shot ended up being, the statue peering over at them....interesting



So in the slideshow you'll see three different "m&m's in the flowers - arrangements"...this was my favorite!

I hope I'm this cool when I have white hair!!! LOVE THIS COUPLE!!!

This group of tuxed men were hilarious, with their cameras and concerns!!!





The band rocked!!!! and I had allot of fun experimenting with the ambient light created by their effect lighting
(I'm sure that's not the term but it makes sense to me)!!!

This kid was smooth.....I looooove this shot!!! HOW FUN!!!! Ok, I say kid, but I don't know he could be one of those ageless people that always looks like they are in their prime!!! When he finds this, he will correct me, I am sure!

1 comment:

Erik Maziarz said...

wow! stunning images! love the shot of them looking over the railing. great work!