Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Kennedy {CT newborn photography}

Last week I had the honor of photographing baby Kennedy and her entire family, if was a blast, a house full of excitement and energy! Baby Kennedy is 3 weeks old and she is just a peanut! Heather, baby Kennedy's mom, worked at Starbucks and that is how I met her. I met her when she was pregnant and asked her if I could take newborn photographs for her...I needed to desperately update my portfolio!!! Of course we had to include photographs of the whole family as well as the kids!!! Also, the tutus and head pieces are compliments of KAYANA COUTURE!!! YEY!!!! Thanks Amy for letting us experiment with your wonderful tutus!!! Amy's blog is almost up and running...look for it soon!!!!






















1 comment:

Jamiegeorge579 said...

المهيمن والتجريف