Thursday, January 8, 2009

MUDDalicious, Mudd-Lite, my friend Marianthy



So Monday, I did my first glamour session of 2009...
I wanted to expand my horizons with this session for two reasons, One to start advertising myNEW GLAM SESSION - Sophisticated Sassy and I needed a session to kick start it!! SECONDLY, I thought of a fantastic idea!!!! I am going to photograph 12 eligible ladies at ESPN (several of our close friends will get to have a chance of course) and then create a Miss CT calendar, with facts about each of the lovely ladies....Then of course sell them for charity!!! Fun, right!!!!??? Ok so this might take awhile but I am going to do it!!
Back to Mudd, one of Greg an I's wonderfully caring, considerate, fun, funny, most eligible and delightful, and a great babysitter!! We had so much fun and I was so excited about the images that were created!! She is a natural in front of the camera!!!






















1 comment:

Erik Maziarz said...

wow Missy you rocked this shoot! you really have a talent for these types of portraits. hot hot hot!