Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Andrea & Brian {Hartford wedding photography}

We just got back from a wedding in upstate NY and I am finally posting pictures from an engagement session 2 weeks ago!!! This is Andrea and Brian, a fantastic couple! We met near the Society Room in Hartford and walked around the downtown to get some fun Urban shots! I LOVE shooting in Hartford, it's one of my favorite locations of all time to shoot! Andrea and Brian's wedding reception is going to be at the Society Room in Hartford, it is an old bank that was completely restored, it is an AMAZING venue, I can't wait to shoot there again! I shot there last year when it was Joe Blacks, since then it's changed names. Looking forward to the wedding in November you two! Much Love, Missy





































1 comment:

Erik Maziarz said...

awesome! way to rock the gold building and the off-camera flash!