Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Perfect Eclectic Wedding, Congrats Nick & Cary {Connecticut Wedding Photography}

Hello everyone!! I am so excited to post these FUN images from Nick and Cary's wedding at the Golden Lamb Buttery in Brooklyn, CT!!! An amazing place for any occasion! I felt like I was driving into a new country as I approached the scenic fields with stone walls surrounding the Golden Lamb! This place is definitely a destination worth visiting. If you are looking for a great view of Connecticut, don't miss this! On their wedding day, October 17th, 2009, it was a little chilly. However, it was a gorgeous day for photography, with perfect light peaking through the clouds. Cary & Nick, we had a BLAST photographing your wedding, I was so inspired by your passion, the scenery, and the details. Enjoy the photographs! Much Love & Many Blessings, Missy

































No comments: