Monday, November 30, 2009

Charity Calendars on SALE NOW, 1 week only!!!!!! DEC 9TH LAST DAY!!!!!

Galleria Vivid's Most Eligible Calendar on SALE FOR 1 WEEK ONLY
TO PURCHASE NOW go to http://mvandermause.photobiz.com/cart/product_list.cfm?categoryID=18564


This year has become my "YEAR of GIVING." I really wanted to do something to give back. So this year I photographed 12 Eligible Ladies in 12 months and created a 2010 Galleria Vivid's Most Eligible calendar!

I was truly honored to meet and get to know ALL of these fantastic women involved in the project!!!! This calendar is not only about helping mothers from New Beginnings, but it is also celebrating women.

All proceeds go to New Beginnings, a home for mothers www.homeformothers.com
This is a very small charity that needs our help. They provide a home for single mothers who are in need of a home and guidance. New Beginnings also stays in contact with these women after they have left the home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author galleriavivid.blogspot.com !
Bravo, what phrase..., a magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?