Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall in Love with Mike & Kristen at Kent Falls {CT engagement photography}

All I can say is WOW....I'm so happy with these photographs....it was a gorgeous day in Northwestern CT, and I drove with Mike and Kristen to Kent falls and the remote areas surrounding the falls for photographs! Kristen and Mike, it was sincerely an honor photographing you, I look forward to the wedding!!!! I met Kristen and Mike through my good friend Heewon, who works at ESPN in the same department as them! Kristen & Mike, I hope you love the pics as much as I do!!! ENJOY

















Ok, so everyone calls my husband Moose at work...because of our last name Vandermause!!! - So often people take photographs of things that say moose or an actual moose and tag him on facebook....SO this one's for you Greggy!!!








No comments: