Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Class of 2010 Seniors {Micah, MLS}

So, last week I had the pleasure of photographing Micah, who goes to school in Michigan at the Michigan Lutheran Seminary, a WELS H.S.! He is our Pastor's son at Messiah Lutheran in South Windsor and that is how I got connected with him, saying this because I don't advertise in a high school seniors market. Frankly, I just don't have time to advertise!!! I guess that is a good thing!!!

Micah plans to go to school for engineering, fantastic! He could also have a solid career modeling....but I HIGHLY DOUBT he wants to do that!!! Thanks again Micah, God's blessings on your last year in H.S.!!!










Johnny Rocket's is a GREAT Place to shoot!!!
Of course, I'm obsessed with RED, so that may be a reason I loved it there!!!






No comments: