Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Gran Brothers, College Grads {Old Wethersfield, CT}

A couple weeks ago I photographed Jarrett & Justin. They are brothers who are graduating from college a year a part and their mom wanted to get some creative photographs of them. We needed head shots for Justin who is studying to be a minister We also needed some portraits of Jarrett in his cap and gown, because the day of graduation he had a pretty bad black eye, from what I understand. These boys are all about the extreme sports, like snowboarding, skiing off
extreme vertical cliffs, and Jarrett evens flies his own planes. During the session we talked about taking photographs of them while they are skiing, as well as Jarrett giving me a plane ride to capture aerial photographs of CT & NYC!!! AWESOME!!! I'm up for both of these ideas & I know in both cases we'd get some rad photographs of you two!!! Hopefully this fall and winter we can make it happen!










No comments: